The Vexcel Data Program, powered by Vexcel Imaging’s UltraCam aerial and terrestrial sensor systems, is a cloud-based aerial imagery service that offers an unprecedented highly detailed image collection covering entire states and countries. Our exec team worked with customers such as Amazon or Microsoft and more. We are going places. We’re hungry and passionate and want to get great work done – you want to be one of us?
Fulltime employment for immediate entry to the location Graz.
• Leading the Image Production team in Graz
• The key responsibility will be to keep our production pipeline running 24/7 and generate the best GIS images in the industry at an unprecedented scale.
• You work with team members to always bring the right quality and performance customer base
• You embrace all challenges and will address these fast and work on prevention mechanisms
• With a deep understanding of aerial photography and outputs you work with our pipeline engineering team to automate and create best-of-breed new options
• Education: BS or better in Photogrammetry, Geomatics or similar required
• Experience: 3-5 years relevant industry experience
• Languages: Europass English C1, German B1 minimum
• Software skills: ArcGIS, Mapbox, Photoshop/Sketch, QGIS are required, scripting competence in FME or similar is a plus, experience with Vexcel's UltraCam and UltraMap is a big advantage
• Personal skills: We are a small team – we roll up our sleeves and pitch in regardless of job title, job role, or background. You’re always solutions-driven and enjoy working in this global and culturally diverse team.
YOU CAN EXPECT:
• Dynamic team
• Independent work
• Flexible working hours
• Modern working space
• Initial & continuous education
Due to Austrian law we are obliged to state the minimum gross salary according to legal regulations and for this role this amounts to EUR 48.000, benefit plan and eligibility for company bonus plan. You bring in lots of experience and additional qualification? Your further knowledge will pay off financially as the gross salary can be up to EUR 62.000.
Founded in 1992, Vexcel Imaging boasts over twenty years of photogrammetric and remote sensing expertise. Our highly successful line of UltraCam systems was launched with the first UltraCam in 2003. In 2006, Vexcel Imaging was acquired by Microsoft Corporation and contributed as a subsidiary to the success of Microsoft’s Bing program by pushing the envelope of photogrammetric hardware and software technology with innovations that underpinned the Bing Maps web service and mapping platform.
As a direct result of these advancements, our UltraMap photogrammetry software solution was born and today offers customers with an extremely rapid and efficient solution for generating aerial imagery and downstream data products such as high density point clouds, digital surface models and orthophotos. Ten years later, Vexcel Imaging is again a private company and continuing our story of success with renewed and greater flexibility and agility.
At GIM International, we often receive permission requests to use our articles for republishing purposes. Get permission to reuse our content quickly and easily with PLS Permissions Request. Simply search for GIM International and fill in the article you are looking for.