Esri Users to Challenge FME - 07/07/2011
Safe Software will kick off the FME Data Access Challenge at the Esri International User Conference in San Diego, CA, USA from 11th to 15th July 2011. Participants will find out how they can solve their toughest data transformation headaches with FME.
Esri UC attendees are invited to bring samples of their problem data to the Safe Software booth (#1206) where an interoperability expert will be on hand to examine their challenge and demonstrate specifically how FME can help. Those unable to attend the conference can participate by submitting the details of their data challenge online at the link below.
In addition to the FME Data Access Challenge, attendees can learn about FME technology by attending sessions at the User Conference:
- "Preparing LiDAR for use in GIS with Data Interoperability 10.1," Dale Lutz (Safe Software)
- "An Introduction to Data Interoperability" workshop, Bruce Harold (Esri), Don Murray and Dale Lutz (Safe Software)
- "Using Data Interoperability to Hit the Mark with Data Accuracy," Toni Jackson and Larry Phillips (San Antonio Water System).
Safe Software will also be hosting two upcoming live webinars designed to help Esri users solve their data interoperability challenges. More information and registration details are available at: www.safe.com/esriwebinars:
- "Transforming Spatial Data to Contribute to Esri's Community Maps Program," 19th July at 8am PDT/11am EDT
- "Extend the Reach of Your ArcGIS Investment with FME," 28th July at 8am PDT/11am EDT.
Last updated: 21/10/2017