HYPACK Enters UAV Data Collection Era - 25/10/2016
HYPACK, USA, has partnered with Infinite Jib, Velodyne and SBG to provide a mapping solution that represents a next evolution in the unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) market: NEXUS 800 UAV. This solution, powered by HYPACK, represents a full end-to-end solution, seamlessly harmonising Lidar data with photogrammetry. The NEXUS 800 is a turnkey system that integrates hardware and software to provide an advanced and seamless solution for Lidar survey planning, data acquisition, post processing and analysis and product creation.
Powered by the HYPACK-HYSWEEP mapping software, the operator can plan, acquire, and process the Lidar and Photogrammetry data onboard a high powered Windows PC and high performance UAV allowing for rapid analysis, product creation and export to a variety of CAD and GIS formats.
Features of the NEXUS 800:
- Provides a full GNSS aided inertial navigation system
- Visualizes LiDAR return with a 360 degree field of view
- Acquires LiDAR and Photogrammetric data using our powerful and user-friendly HYPACK-HYSWEEP software
- Displays Real-Time photogrammetry and Point Cloud viewing
- Provides Point Cloud and georeferenced photogrammetry correlation via post processing
- Includes an On-board Windows® PC for rapid data processing and product creation
- Allows volume computations and data analyses
- Includes a comprehensive full flight system, training and support
Last updated: 20/10/2017