New Android Tablet for High-accuracy GIS Applications with Professional GIS Software - 14/04/2020
Elnav has launched its E-Tab series: industrial-level Android tablets with high-accuracy GNSS inside. The E-Tab series is designed for GIS professionals in the field and has advanced features for handheld, easy-to-use, cost-effective centimetre-level-accurate GIS data collection.
Hakan Karagöz, international sales director of Elnav, comments: “This system provides a complete solution for GIS professionals who want an easy-to-use, state-of-the-art system with high-accuracy data collection in the field. We can now provide centimetre-level accuracy with industrial handheld tablets for GIS data collection professionals.”
Centimetre-level accuracy in the field
There are two accuracy options available in the E-Tab series. The E-Tab 5R is designed with a 432-channel dual-frequency GNSS receiver inside for network RTK operations, allowing for centimetre-level accuracy in the field. The second option is sub-metre accuracy with a 72-channel single-frequency receiver, not just on network RTK but also sub-metre accuracy with SBAS.
- The E-Tab series is fitted with high-level industrial standards such as Android 6.0, ARM Cortex A72 Quad Core 2.5GHzx10, 4GB RAM + 64GB ROM, 5.5″ 1080×1920 FHD 500cd/m2 sunlight readable capacitive screen, 4G, MIL-STD810G, IP67, and a 6,000mAh battery
The most important feature of the E-Tab series is the professional GIS software inside: TopoXpress.
TopoXpress is an efficient GIS and surveying application for Android, developed with many advanced features such as:
- Productive data collection: job templates, GNSS surveying, stakeout, intelligent forms, calculated fields, lists, GoGo, GIS functions.
- Offline and online work (Google Drive, TMS, WMS, KML).
- Customizable templates, layers and forms. Responsive user interface.
- Extensive support of GNSS receivers, projection systems, geoids, shift grids.
- Support of wide range of vector (map, shp, mif, dxf, txt, csv, dat, dbf, tab, mid) and raster (jpeg, ers, tiff, geotiff, png, lan, bil, bmp) formats.
Last updated: 23/04/2020