GIM - Issue 1 - Business Guide 2021
In this years' Business Guide, GIM International attempts to look beyond the end of the COVID-19 pandemic, to paint a picture of where the geospatial industry is heading and what the longer-term consequences of this crisis might be. After reading this edition, you should have a clearer – and well-founded – idea of what probably lies ahead. Including several in-depth articles, interviews, company classified listings and of course the findings of our annual industry survey, the Business Guide will be read and consulted by our readers throughout the whole year.
European Space Imaging captured this image over Paris, France, with WorldView-3 in April 2020 during the fi rst phase of COVID-19 lockdowns. The image was acquired in the effort to assist EU public institutions and media outlets with visual overviews of deserted tourist hotspots, airports and highways to assist decision-making aimed at addressing the economic and logistical impacts of the pandemic.
This issue contains the following articles
- Reader Survey – Cautious Optimism in Geospatial Industry Despite Coronavirus
- Emerging from COVID-19
- The Future of Geospatial: Are We Everyone’s Friend or Do They Not Know We Exist?
- Unlocking Potential: Emerging Geospatial Trends for Business
- Key Global and Technology Drivers Impacting Surveying
- A Commercial PPK Solution for Phantom 4 RTK
- 5 Questions to: Hansjörg Kutterer, DVW | Paul Digney, President of SSSI | James Kavanagh, RICS