The cover image is of Marco Island in Florida, USA. It was taken on 18 September 2017, 8 days after hurricane Irma made landfall in Florida at this location. The image was taken using one of the high resolution DMC3/TripleSat satellites with 1m GSD (80cm pixel size) and is available through Earth-i.
This issue contains the following articles:
- SPACE ENABLED INNOVATION IN CITIES
- INTERVIEW WITH STEVEN RAMAGE
- ROBUST AUTOMATIC 3D POINT CLOUD REGISTRATION AND OBJECT DETECTION
- DRONES - A SURVEYORS TOOL
- HYDROGRAPHIC SURVEYING IN THE WAKE OF HURRICANE IRMA