Geomatics world - November/December 2016
Surveyors are used to the 3D world but perhaps not as real as this model produced by a 3D printer from lidar and other data for church hall meetings.
This issue contains the following articles:
- Smart Cities and Geomatics
- Regional SDIs advance as UN-GGIM moves ahead
- The next Geovation Challenge: the underground world
- Building a digital Britain with COMIT
- Medway Modelling
- Surveyors Rendezvous 2016
- Intergeo 2016
- Down on the Robot Farm
- Autonomous monitoring using GNSS
- UAVs galore!