Ranging from an interview with FIG president Rudolf Staiger to a inspiring story on the 3D city modelling project of the Turkish metropolis Istanbul, the first 2019 issue of GIM International encompasses a wide variety of the geomatics field of expertise. The overview article is dedicated to the use of data from Landsat satellites and how it has evolved over time to become a cornerstone of global land imaging with broad societal benefits.
A selection of articles in this issue of GIM International are:
- The Multispectral Journey of Lidar
- Point Clouds as the Future Topographic Core Data
- Interview with FIG President Rudolf Staiger
- Landsat: the Cornerstone of Global Land Imaging
- 3D City Modelling of Istanbul