Since it is winter in the Northern Hemisphere, GIM International’s first issue of 2020 contains two articles involving lots of snow and ice. One of them takes you on a Lidar mapping journey across Greenland, and the other to Antarctica, where a British Antarctic Survey base has been digitally documented. Enjoy reading this issue!
This edition contains the following stories:
- 3D BIM Models for Heritage Asset Management
- Using Lidar North of the Arctic Circle
- Simultaneous Capturing of Lidar and Imagery
- 3D City Model and Augmented Reality
- Analysing Mean Sea Level Variations across the Hormuz Strait
- Indoor Mobile Mapping Goes Mainstream