The front cover of this July/August issue of GIM International shows a mobile mapping project at Silverstone, a motor racing circuit in England and current home of the British Grand Prix. The mobile mapping survey was conducted with the Leica Pegasus:Two. This solution delivers an integrated hardware platform which includes cameras and Lidar proﬁ lers with an exterior activate and sync output for further sensors. Mobile mapping is one of the key topics in this edition.
This issue contains the following articles:
- Setting a New Standard in UAV Precision Mapping
- Mobile Lidar Systems Today and Tomorrow
- Mobile Mapping Trends and Insights
- How YellowScan is Pioneering in the World of UAVs and Lidar
- Point Clouds: Laser Scanning versus UAS Photogrammetry