This issue marks the end of the geospatial year at GIM International. We are concluding 2018 with a great variety of topics, ranging from the processing of photogrammetry and the classiﬁ cation of point clouds to 3D visualisations for support ﬂ ood management and more. Also included in this edition are two articles on the application of UAVs, one on mapping a large copper mine and one focusing on spectral image mapping.
This issue contains the following articles:
- Family Business at the Forefront of Processing Photogrammetry
- Object-based Classiﬁ cation of Point Clouds
- On-the-ﬂ y Decision Support in Flood Management
- UAV Spectral Image Mapping of Shoreline Vegetation
- 3D UAS Mapping of a Copper Mine
- Monitoring 3D Urban Growth