In keeping with tradition, the GIM International issue that is published in the ‘Intergeo month’ is a bumper-sized edition. This year, one of the key topics at the world’s largest trade show for the geomatics sector is smart cities, and geoinformation plays a vital role in smart city strategies. In this issue, amongst many other articles on a wide range of topics, we zoom in on various geospatial aspects of smart cities.
This issue contains the following articles:
- Geo-ethics Requires Prudence with Private Data
- Autonomous 3D Modelling of Indoor Spaces
- Geomatics Makes Smart Cities a Reality
- Coloured Point Clouds from In-built Cameras
- Structure-from-Motion Photogrammetry