The GIM International team is currently putting together a special edition on prestigious projects. Many survey projects are carried out under challenging circumstances in harsh environments or difficult-to-access locations, aided by sophisticated technology and solutions.
This special issue is aimed at highlighting some awe-inspiring examples of how technical innovations have made it possible to capture geospatial data in some of our planet’s most remote locations. This combination of adventurous projects and stunning imagery will be a must-read issue for surveying & mapping enthusiasts.
Special Package: EUR 3,250 / USD 3,900
This package inlcudes:
2-or 3-page Partner Article in Special Edition of GIM International – Publication date: 14 July
Article is also published online as seperate Featured Case Study, see example.
- Featured in two GIM Internationalnewsletters, see example.
- Homepage feature on GIM-International.com for at least two weeks.
- Links to article in posts on our social media channels: 2x LinkedIn, 2x Twitter and 2x Facebook.
- Links from the article on GIM-International.com to your own website improve SERP ranking.
- Connected to your Company Profile (if applicable) and your other content on GIM-International.com, see example.
Deadline for Partner Articles in this special edition is Friday 18 June 2021
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions about the upcoming print editions or our online advertising and marketing solutions.