Land administration is the key topic of the June issue of GIM International. It includes interviews with Kees de Zeeuw and Robin McLaren, an article on handheld cadastral mapping methods and much more.
Headlines in this GIM International:
- The Necessity of a Modern Cadastral System
- Need for New Players and Leaders to Enter the Land Sector - Interview with Robin McLaren
- Shedding Light on the Land Sector
- Handheld Land Administration Mapping Methods in Kenya
- Optimism about Land Rights for All - Interview with Kees de Zeeuw
Browse through all the GIM International issues & read the articles you like, free of charge. Geospatial articles with information about all the major topics in the geomatics business: surveying, mapping geodesy, remote sensing, cartography, GIS, GNSS, photogrammetry, UAV/UAS, Lidar, and more! The archive goes back to 2013 and includes all the issues GIM International published: UAS Specials, Spanish issues, INSPIRE Special, the business guides and of course the regular issues.