The cover image is a site of a new apartment building of this issue of GIM International. Kinematic 3D data allows not only quick documentation of the construction phase, but also a means to monitor the land use, terrain shaping and drain elevations, and to inspect the building foundation level and placement of the construction versus the permit and city plan.
- Emerging Web and Game Engine Tech for 3 Cities
- Kinematic Laser Scanning in Assessing Urban Land Use and Utility Infrastructure
- The New Era of Mobile Scanning
- The Future of Lidar is Critical to the Future of Our World
- Advanced Urban 3D Modelling and Visualization
- Full Automation in Mobile Lidar Data Classification
Browse through all the GIM International issues & read the articles you like, free of charge. Geospatial articles with information about all the major topics in the geomatics business: surveying, mapping geodesy, remote sensing, cartography, GIS, GNSS, photogrammetry, UAV/UAS, Lidar, and more! The archive goes back to 2013 and includes all the issues GIM International published: UAS Specials, Spanish issues, INSPIRE Special, the business guides and of course the regular issues.