This issue of GIM International has a focus on land administration, reflected by an interview with Professor Christiaan Lemmen and an overview article on geomatics and land administration written by our senior editor, Mathias Lemmens. The illustration on the front cover of the magazine shows a cadastral map of Aarle-Rixtel, a village in the Dutch province of North Brabant.
This edition of our magazine contains the following articles:
- Geospatial Data in Support of 3D Cadastre
- High-quality Aerial Imagery Helps to Unlock 5G Networks
- Interview: Prof Christiaan Lemmen (Standards Are a Great Help for Establishing Land Administration)
- Towards Cadastral Intelligence?
- Building a 3D Virtual Forest
- Land Administration Census: A Plea for a Bottom-up, Brute-force Solution
Browse through all the GIM International issues & read the articles you like, free of charge. Geospatial articles with information about all the major topics in the geomatics business: surveying, mapping geodesy, remote sensing, cartography, GIS, GNSS, photogrammetry, UAV/UAS, Lidar, and more! The archive goes back to 2013 and includes all the issues GIM International published: UAS Specials, Spanish issues, INSPIRE Special, the business guides and of course the regular issues.