This September/October issue is focused on the largest annual trade show for the geospatial industry, Intergeo. One of the key themes of both Intergeo and this edition of GIM International is smart cities. 3D geospatial data plays a crucial role in the smart city concept.
The main topics in this issue of GIM International are:
• Point Clouds and Smart Cities
• Indoor Mapping: We Have Only Seen the Beginning
• Automatic Object Detection in Point Clouds
• What’s to See at Intergeo 2018?
• Use of GIS in Smart City Projects
• Rapid Site Surveys Using SLAM Technology
• Chasing BIM: How Surveyors Can Shape the Future
Browse through all the GIM International issues & read the articles you like, free of charge. Geospatial articles with information about all the major topics in the geomatics business: surveying, mapping geodesy, remote sensing, cartography, GIS, GNSS, photogrammetry, UAV/UAS, Lidar, and more! The archive goes back to 2013 and includes all the issues GIM International published: UAS Specials, Spanish issues, INSPIRE Special, the business guides and of course the regular issues.