This May 2017 issue of GIM International shines the spotlight on capturing and visualising geospatial data. If companies such as NCTech are right – and this edition contains an interview with CTO and founder Neil Tocher – everyone will be able to capture their own environment in the near future. This issue focuses on ways to enhance the geospatial data experience and illustrates that we are on the brink of a major transformation.
Headlines in this GIM International:
- Interacting with Big Geospatial Data
- Singapore: Towards a Smart Nation
- The Increasing Importance of Satellite-derived Bathymetry
- The Development of a Virtual Museum in Germany
- Transforming the Visualisation of Reality
(Interview with Neil Tocher, CTO, NCTech)
- Increasing Information in Building Models
Browse through all the GIM International issues & read the articles you like, free of charge. Geospatial articles with information about all the major topics in the geomatics business: surveying, mapping geodesy, remote sensing, cartography, GIS, GNSS, photogrammetry, UAV/UAS, Lidar, and more! The archive goes back to 2013 and includes all the issues GIM International published: UAS Specials, Spanish issues, INSPIRE Special, the business guides and of course the regular issues.