Today's geospatial technology means that land administration systems can increasingly be implemented for the benefit of all. This issue of GIM International has a special focus on land management and the role of the mapping and surveying profession in this field.
This issue contains the following articles:
- Integrating UAV-based Lidar and Photogrammetry
- How 3D Scanning Rebuilds Crime Scenes for Courtrooms
- The Anatomy of Corruption in Land Management
- Fit-for-purpose Land Administration for All
- Mapping the Yangtze River
- Modernization of Suriname's Public Domain Cadastre
- The Evolution of FLEPOS 3.0
Browse through all the GIM International issues & read the articles you like, free of charge. Geospatial articles with information about all the major topics in the geomatics business: surveying, mapping geodesy, remote sensing, cartography, GIS, GNSS, photogrammetry, UAV/UAS, Lidar, and more! The archive goes back to 2013 and includes all the issues GIM International published: UAS Specials, Spanish issues, INSPIRE Special, the business guides and of course the regular issues.