A diversified August issue of GIM International, with articles focusing on topics ranging from point clouds acquired by mobile mapping systems to spatial intelligence in the context of big data. Also worth mentioning is the interview with GSDI president Dave Lovell, titled 'Maximising the Benefit of Geospatial Information'.
Headlines in this GIM International:
- 'Location' Forms Ubiquitous Part of Big Data Analytics
- Scan-to-BIM in the Pre-design Phase
- Mobile Laser Scanning Point Clouds
- Maximising the Benefit of Geospatial Information (Interview with Dave Lovell, GSDI)
- Turning UAV and Lidar into Something Beautiful
- Tandem for 3D Corridor Mapping
Browse through all the GIM International issues & read the articles you like, free of charge. Geospatial articles with information about all the major topics in the geomatics business: surveying, mapping geodesy, remote sensing, cartography, GIS, GNSS, photogrammetry, UAV/UAS, Lidar, and more! The archive goes back to 2013 and includes all the issues GIM International published: UAS Specials, Spanish issues, INSPIRE Special, the business guides and of course the regular issues.