URISA Board Candidates Announced
URISA’s Leadership Development Committee recently presented its recommended slate of candidates to the URISA Board of Directors. The Board approved the slate, listed below, for its 2017 election. Those elected will begin their three-year Board terms following the GIS-Pro 2017 conference in Jacksonville, Florida, USA in October 2017. URISA is presenting the following candidates for URISA President-Elect and for Directors on the Board.
- Kim McDonough, GISP, Senior IT Manager, Tennessee Department of Transportation, Nashville, TN
- Martin Roche, GISP, Director, GIS Services and Solutions, Avineon, Inc., Orlando, FL
For Board Of Directors—(to fill 3 positions)
- Lynn Dupont, GISP, ASLA - GIS Coordinator/Principal Planner, Regional Planning Commission, New Orleans, LA
- Alex Hepp - Director, Assessment, CycloMedia Technology, Inc., Manahawkin, NJ
- Greg Newkirk, GISP, AICP - GIS Manager, Fremont County, Saint Anthony, ID
- Michael (Glenn) O'Grady, GISP - Planning Commission Chairman, City of Encinitas, CA
- Mark Sievers, AICP - Quality Assurance Director, Data Transfer Solutions, Orlando, FL
- Bryan Townsend, GISP - GIS Manager, York County, York, SC
The official ballots will be distributed to the entire URISA membership shortly. The deadline for URISA members to cast their votes is 24 August 2017. To help members decide for whom to vote, candidates will provide a profile of their professional experience and a statement about their ideas for URISA’s future.
Make your inbox more interesting.Add some geo.
Keep abreast of news, developments and technological advancement in the geomatics industry.Sign up for free